Re: Stolen Spare Tire

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 12:18:12 EDT

I had this on my truck and the tire still got stolen. What they did is cut
the support wire by reaching up through the rim. If I can find a winch
combo that has a plate that seals the rim up, that would be perfect. Maybe
I'll have to make one...

If it is winched all the way up, they shouldn't be able to reach over the
top of the tire. No room there.

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst