Alarm Opinions

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 18:06:11 EDT

Hi all,
    Wanted to get some opinions on a car alarm I was looking at before I
buy. Here are the specs.

Python 1500
-4 channel receiver
-68 Billion Rolling Codes, 434 Mhz
-Range Extender Antenna
-Light Flash Relay
-Remote Engine Start
-Code hopping
-Starter Kill Relay
-Domelight Relay
-shock sensor
-Tach Learn Routine on/off
-Learn on/off

Plus it has some other stuff too. I can get all this plus the addition of
auto-page AP4000DX and electric door locks (mine are currently manual)
installed for $600.00 out the door. There have been a couple break-ins
around here lately & I dont plan on having my DAK or anything inside of it
missing. What does everyone think?

TIA

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"
2001 CC 2WD Sport+ 4.7 Auto

"I dont want to change the world, I dont want the world to change me!"
-Ozzy Osbourne