Re: GenIII Dakota Problems

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 21:59:27 EDT

The play may be within tolerance on the 4x4s,but you
get this annoying "clunk" on uneven
pavement,especially in turns.I`m just so tickled with
my brand new ball joint that they replaced under
warranty six months ago,I could fairly crap straight
up my back! No noise! (Plus I keep them lubed up real
nice for that extra reliability,you know). Steve P.
       P.S. "Grease is the word,is the word,that I
heard......"