Re: Inspecting Used Truck Tips/Hints

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 01:04:29 EDT

I heard something interesting yesterday, my friend said take a magnet to the
car, and run it up and down and all over, if the magnet stops sticking in
places then there has been body work done and maybe a good cover-up job. He
discovered that his 72 Z had a whole fender mad out of fiberglass, been
rebuilding the car for 2 years and never knew. Of course with a QC longbed
Ram it might take you a couple of hours :-) Taking in out in the sun to
see if there are any variations of paint color would also help.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html