Re: RE: Your best Mod you did was...?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 08:53:23 EDT

Ditto, but Bernd did it for me. He's the expert!! All of the benefits of
S/C with out the downside. Damn fine installation!
I'm looking forward to you opening that speed shop, Bernd!

I guess the best I ever did (myself) was the Mopar Performance SBEC.

Richard in San Antonio.

On Tue, 05 Jun 2001 07:03:14 -0500 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes:

> Supercharger - Self explanatory. ;)