Re: RE: Your best Mod you did was...?

From: Jim Yeagley (jyeag@core.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 08:21:25 EDT

> Interested in what the overall best Mod you did to your Truck was.....?
>
> Post what Truck info along w/ your best Mod and why?

Well, it's basically the only mod I've done so far, but I really love my new
4.10's and suregrip!
'96 Indyram, pretty much stock.
I can break 'em loose at will now, but it took a little getting used to,
keeping the truck from going sideways requires a much lighter foot on the go
pedal. Local mileage didn't change much for me, it's turning about 2300 rpm
at 70 mph with the auto trans and pretty tall tires, about 29" if I remember
correctly.

Jim Yeagley