Re: Gas Mileage?????

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 10:23:01 EDT

My 92 2WD CC with a V6, 5 speed and 3.55 SG rear gets 17 to 18 running
around town. On trips I get anywhere from 16 to almost 19. The 16 is
going to the Adirondacks and the 19 was all highway. That's with a 27'
tent camper (2500 lbs) and the bed loaded with gear and toys for me, the
wife and kids. The Dak hasn't gone on a trip empty since 1994. Before
that I drove down to Pa and got 25. I should have a new mpg for empty. I
drove up to Watertown to go white water rafting last weekend. That is
325 miles round trip. I'll fillup this weekend. I have a company car so
the Dak sits during the week.

Doug Fedeli