Re: spanked a new slobberado

From: Bill (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 09:33:32 EDT

Go for it old man!!!

Bill(51)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Miller" <jim76712@swbell.net>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 11:39 PM
Subject: DML: spanked a new slobberado

> I had to show a couple of young snuff dipper men in a new style silverado
that this middle aged man and his Dodge ain't no pushover. Was
> on the way to supper tonight with my wife in the truck when I pulled up at
a light and these 2 young men in a late model silverado with
> blowmaster sign and a piss on ford cartoon, with dual pipes switched lanes
to pull up beside me on the highway access road. My wife is
> scared to death of racing and probably wishes I would have bought a 4
banger and said now don't be racing those guys. if you beat them
> they may pull out a gun or something (she is always scared of that). Well
the light turned green and I let them pull a half truck length
> ahead to make sure they were really going to go for it and when i heard
their pipes bellow i punched the old r/t in the ass and pulled them
> a half truck length in 1st, another half in 2nd and about 60 I had puled 1
whole length ahead and they gave up. My wife was near tears and
> says I am too old (54) to be racing those young kids. I say that is why
i bought an R/T and not an econobox truck. I had my a/c on too
> and they had their windows down so they probably did not. I hope they
enjoyed looking at that Dodge 5.9 R/T sign on my tailgate! Guess
> they have no reason to get a piss on Dodge sign for their back window!!!
Now for you legal eagles, the speed limit was 60 on that access