RE: Highway safety - crash tests - I hope the Quad Cab is be tter

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 10:45:19 EDT

That is for sure John.

After witnessing my own crash at 50-55MPH head on with an Iszue Rodeo, the
Dodge Dakota CC lived up to it's reputation. Start up and still move after
the crash, while the JAP CRAP was wasted: meaning, the front end was
completely gone.

Injuries? Bruises...and pissed.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent