Re: Re: Re: Stolen Spare Tire

From: Bill (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 11:07:19 EDT

Hi Jack,
The lugs are the puzzle type from Mopar, part #82204735, although made by
McGard. The registration card is sent into McGard, and has the puzzle # and
lug # in case you need more or replacements. Price of 4 lugs and key $38.00

The gas cap is also from Mopar, part # 5278655AA. Nothing special as far as
quality, but it does work. It does not have the little cable attachment
like the non-locking cap does, but it would be easy to transfer, it was only
$12.75

I didn't check for any alternative brands for the gas cap.

Bill
'01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro exhaust, Downey Tarp, Viper Alarm, RhinoLiner, K&N
Glas-Scapes "Stars and Stripes"
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/