Re: DML BBQ One month away!!

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 11:13:23 EDT

I was just planning my route from Michigan to Forestville when your message
popped up. Cool! As of right now, it will be 1 DAK and myself, and
possibly the better half as well. I can let you know asap once all the
plans get worked out. Ill be camping out in the tent.
Cant wait!!
Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm