Re: Re: Re: Stolen Spare Tire

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 11:56:18 EDT

The only way that I've found (I have the 5-double spoked rim) is that they
use a long handled branch/metal cutter that was able to reach through the
wheel. Or they used one of those saws that have the blade on one side

Maybe they got the saw through next to the center.

Either way, they cut the wire (it's all frayed) and I lost the tire.

Chris