Re: IAT/resistor values

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 12:08:31 EDT

Just remember that those values are a close approximation (varies from vehicle
to vehicle) and that one setting doesn't always work on another like vehicle.
The "sweet spot" on the 3.9/5.2/5.9L is in between 70-50 degrees and the 4.7L
seems to like the 50-30 degree range. These are weather depending and will not
always work the same on different days.

- Bernd