RE: Revenge For Steve Preston And His QC!!

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 23:55:38 EDT

I raced an extended cab TRD 01 Tacoma a while back. It pulled mee of the
line thans to 4WD, but I got by it. It did put up a helluva fight. The owner
said it was stoc, but I suspected N20 as I raced his spraying Firebird once.
He is a roch boy and also has a lifted 360 Ram and 00 Jepp GC 4.7 in
addition to these cars. he wrecked the Tacoma. He came into whe re my
brother works the other day and my bro ahd driven my truck to work. It was
here where he told my bro he had a TRD Supercharger when he raced us.

He wants to race me in his 4.7 Jeeo now. I am wondering whether is has an
SCer or N20? Hmm.........

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
SCed Tacoma = No match.