Revenge For Steve Preston And His QC!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 23:14:21 EDT

How about some rebuttal?? Would you feel better?? On my way in to work
this morning, I was at a light when I noticed a set of lights coming to
my right (I was in the right lane). There was a car on my left, so I
knew what was up, this dude was gonna try to "Gutter Snake" me. No way
man, I dropped the hammer on green and left his brand new, no plates on
it Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 "TRD" in the dust!!! He then tried to pass me
on the I-5 on ramp, or actually I let him TRY, hehehe :) We came around
the corner at a good clip (Love them ES 9000's!!) and I floored it
again, smoked him until I let off, then I looked back and by then he was
several lengths back!! He never came within my sights until I exited the
freeway 5 miles down the road......... This one was dedicated to you
Steve :) Ya don't mess with Big Bro :)

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm