Re: Was 3rd guage, now Group buy READ, READ:-)

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 01:41:57 EDT

Yeah, I asked if they'd make anything to match the 2001 pillar shape and they
never got back to me. They need a quarter-sized color sample, so I've got a
plastic headliner clip waiting if they'll make a 2001+ a-pillar. Hell, I
offered to loan them the pillar panel but never heard back. Y'all wanna get
back to nudging them in the ribs about it?

Crit