Jet II vs IAT adjuster-Results

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 12:09:36 EDT

Hey Ed,

Trying to make me feel my age? Hehehe...
Yea, time to play with the truck is hard to find as well as safe space
to play in(So. Fla heavy traffic). And yes, going back to 87 octane
soon for the same economic reasons.
Course my 93 octane Chevron only costs $1.75-gotcha back. Lol!!!

jc
00 Sport,cc,4.7,4X4,auto,3.92sg,
Quickd air,Flowmaster,180 tstat,
68mm tb, Mobil 1, and a Bernd Box