Re: Jet II vs IAT adjuster-Results

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 22:04:47 EDT

Only good place I know to really is out on the alley but not on the
weekends. Be sure to have a radar detector handy since the FHP likes to sit
on the other side of the bridges. Around town you can get it up to speed on
the turnpike in n. broward but make sure you are past the pompano service
plaza. I'm not saying to go crazy fast but you can get a good clip going to
clean out the valves.....hehe.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+