Keystone Bumper Cover

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 14:25:21 EDT

After being on/off vacation for 3 weeks, I just got
done with my Keystone bumper cover last Friday.
Had to have it painted twice because the 1st time
the painter painted it bumper black instead of gloss
black. The install was easy, but the pains you have
to go through to make it look stock was a bit#h. I had
to fabricate/cut about 6 ft. of black plastic for a bottom
cover to go under the radiator area. The large 6"
Hella running lights had to be modified to fit as well.
Turned out it was worth every penny and the labor.

GS -