RE: Dakota questions

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 12:37:34 EDT

I'm originally from up there but down here in SoCal now. It's unlikely the
water will be warm enough up there to be hopping in. They're still wearing
wet suits down here. But it sounds like you're heading to some neat places.
The redwoods are beautiful this time of year. Go down to the beach and head
up Hwy 1 to the redwoods. If you have time you should go all the way to
Mendocino. That's way north and gets cold but the scenery's unbeatable.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD