RE: Got to spank the right man yesterday.

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 16:47:14 EDT

So it was a CC R/T?

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Nice.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 6:53 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Got to spank the right man yesterday.

    I was on my way home from the motorcycle shop yesterday. Been looking at
their leathers and had to go in front of my Dodge Dealers to get to the
interstate. As I was sitting at the light, A new Dodge Dakota came out the
lot and dropped in behind me. I could not see who was driving, So, I didn't
think much about it. I turned onto the on ramp and noticed he changed lanes
across traffic to get on the ramp too. I thought right then this may just be
an opportunity to test run the old DAK one more time.
    As I merged onto the 6 lane I-65 he was glued to my rear. Then he
started
around me. I said to myself, "Self we gonna let him do that." Self said
"HELL
NO, LET'S GO." A quick shot down to 3rd and off we went. Well, at 110 I got
out of it. He was a good 10 car lengths behind, I got down to running speed
and turned west on I-10 & he went east.
    Later yesterday I went to the dealer to order a spare tire lock for the
DAK and the service Manager came into the parts dept. and said I just ate
his
ass alive on the interstate earlier. It turns out he and a service tech were
testing a new Dak CC before it went on the showroom. Well, I guess I proved
my point about a SC'ed 4.7 against a 5.9. hehe He & the Tech were impressed
how strong I pulled away from them. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, KENNE BELL SC'ed, 5spd.
3.55 LSD, Bored & polished TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, GIBSON 3" Single <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>