RT head info

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 21:18:53 EDT

 From everyone I've talked to, the RT heads seem like the real deal. I
believe Marty had a RT dyno 330 RHP NA with heads,cam,M1,exhaust,bored t
body,etc Hughesengines.com is very high on them. They feel it's the best head
since the W2, period! That's saying a lot folks. The deck is much thicker as
well which will aide in sealing (read less blown headgaskets). The price is
right on them,but I have heard the casting is rough though and should be
cleaned up.
Tom