New Power Tailgate Lock, and retrofit Power Windows

From: NITF@work.com
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 17:27:48 EDT

I searched through the archives and haven't seen anyone mention this
place for the power tailgate lock system.

http://www.autoloc.com/detail.lasso?itemid=TL6

I spoke with them on the phone and they seemed aware of the problems
the other tailgate locks are having and told me that their system did
not suffer from the same problems (grain of salt taken of course.)

They did seem to on top of things so I have ordered one of the kits
and will see if it is any better than the JCW system.

For those looking for Power window or even shaved door handle kits
this place has a wide selection of of motors, accuators, and solenoids
for standard or custom applications.

NITF