Re: New Power Tailgate Lock, and retrofit Power Windows

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 22:27:58 EDT

I checked them out for power door locks when I had my '96. Never found
anything bad about them and it seems like they have been around for quite
a while. Let us know how the tailgate lock works out. Even though my
bedcover locks to the tailgate and you have to literally cut it off I
would still like to have a power tailgate lock. I just like toys..

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+