Re: Drove a 3.7 Jeep Liberty today!

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 19:13:28 EDT

So when is this engine suppose to be in a Dak? My mom's looking for a new
four door truck and I think the QC with a 3.7L in it would be perfect for
her.

About how much does the Liberty weight? If I remember right it's about the
size of a rav4? What is the EPA gas mileage? I'm trying to approximate
what the mpg would be in a QC Dak.

Actually I saw lots of Liberties on the road in Colorado last weekend.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm

>Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 02:13:13 EDT
>From: MYDYT@aol.com
>Subject: DML: Drove a 3.7 Jeep Liberty today!
>
>We'll to start off, I guess I'll say hello since it's been like a year
since=
>=20
>I've posted to the DML. Long story, but it involves getting a divorce,=20
>moving, a new job, getting back together, and working 60+ hours a week.=20
>Anyway, I now work for a Dodge, Jeep, and Chrysler dealership in Oregon
doin=
>g=20
>web sales (not a solicitation). We got one of those new Jeep Liberty's
in=20
>yesterday and had a chance to drive it today-pretty damn nice ride! It
has=20
>the new 3.7 and I was very impressed-plenty of torque and horses. It=20
>basically is the 4.7 with 2 cylinders cut off and is everything to the
V6=20
>that the 4.7 was to the V8. I'd recommend it to any of you V6 nuts :)
One=20