Re: Drove a 3.7 Jeep Liberty today!

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 23:38:49 EDT

>If tonight wasn't Game 6 (Go Devils!) I'd be over there checking the
>Liberty out with Mike.

Dont worry Andy, it wasnt really worth it...I went right after I wrote that email (got me out of mulching :) but I thought it drove more like the 3.8 auto thats in the Chrysler T&C minivan. The Liberty rode very well, but too much like a car for my taste...And your right, I will never shop a Romano :) PUSHY, though I give them credit where due, everyone I talked to had memorized the saled brochure very well, but when the salesguy tried to tell me that you WANT to rev higher to hit your peak torque power when off roading or towing, I had to laugh :)

All in all, if the fiancee was driving this, I wouldnt mind, but I am too much a truck person to want to spend my hard earned money on that butt ugly (not as bad as an Aztec) yuppy-demographic 1/2 utility car.

Mike