RE: 2000 Dak 4x4 Question

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 21:25:14 EDT

Well, if your looking to make it a low ET truck then I'd not get the 4x4. I
bought a 98 4x4 5.2L with 40K miles for $15,500, so after looking at all
these posts I feel a tad bit ripped off. I ended up paying $18500ish out
the door with TTT + a 4 year bumper to bumper warranty. Then I look and see
these deals that seem to good to be true, makes me wonder.

        At any rate, that sounds like a great vehicle for 4x4. But if you plan on
modifying it for the track I'd stick with 2wd RT or RC. I'd buy it in a
heartbeat, but in hindsight I want a 4x4 Durango for the wife and a 2wd
RT/RC for me to soup up.

My .02,
Shawn
98 5.2L 4x4 CC