Re: Drove a 3.7 Jeep Liberty today!

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 18:47:30 EDT

I work for Carmax. Its kinda funny though, we only have a few and they have or
had two in the showroom. One was sold about two hours after it was brought out.
To take a car out of the showroom is a pain, all the people and hassle. So, what
do they do, they put the other Liberty for sale in the showroom and they have to
keep taking it out for testdrives. Its crazy, just leave it out under the car
port area. Not too complicated. Anyway, im sure the other one will be sold
tomorrow. The other third one is already sold, ordered I guess.
I have had the chance to sit in one and its nice. I will drive one tomorrow after
I get my two appointments done, selling a Ranger at noon and a Ram SLT at 3pm.
Its all good.

AR