Drove a 3.7 Jeep Liberty today!

From: MYDYT@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 02:13:13 EDT

We'll to start off, I guess I'll say hello since it's been like a year since=
=20
I've posted to the DML. Long story, but it involves getting a divorce,=20
moving, a new job, getting back together, and working 60+ hours a week.=20
Anyway, I now work for a Dodge, Jeep, and Chrysler dealership in Oregon doin=
g=20
web sales (not a solicitation). We got one of those new Jeep Liberty's in=20
yesterday and had a chance to drive it today-pretty damn nice ride! It has=20
the new 3.7 and I was very impressed-plenty of torque and horses. It=20
basically is the 4.7 with 2 cylinders cut off and is everything to the V6=20
that the 4.7 was to the V8. I'd recommend it to any of you V6 nuts :) One=20
other thing that was cool, the Liberty has a roller mounted underneath to=20
help prevent getting high centered-cool idea.

L8ER,
Trever
http://treverzdakota.com =A0=A0