Re: Put up or Shut up

From: Ray Sulich (ray.sulich@snet.net)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 23:32:18 EDT

At 09:39 AM 6/7/2001 +0000, you wrote:

>Go for it. Kick some V8 butt. :)

Come on Bernd, you know the saying...... there's no replacement for
DISplacement. :) Put a 318 or 360 under the hood and it takes alot less
to make the times drop. Wanna race a DAK with 426 Hemi ? That would be my
ultimate ride. I have the DAK but unfortunately I don't have the motor,
the drive train or the time to make it work. I had a Ford Pinto that I
put a 302 BOSE into. I would have been willing to put that on the strip
with your truck. I guess wishes in one hand and..... never mind.... :)