Oil Guage drops to 0 for a sec..

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 02:16:16 EDT

Okay, this has happened about 3 times now...
every time, (so far) it seems like after I have tranny work done, or do
tranny work...
I'll be coming to a stop, when the "ding ding" check guages light is on, and
my oil pressure guage is at 0, stays at 0 for about 5 secs, then comes back
up... But, the dip-stick is full... and this last time, I had just changed
my oil about 2 weeks ago...

First 2 times, I had Dino oil in it, last 2 times, Synthetic... Could
there be something wrong? I'm kinda confused.. it dosent fluctuate in a
funny way, just drops off to 0, then comes back up real fast... normal
driving, its steady...

Any suggestions? (remember, the oil pan was all the way full every time)

Tim Berry