Suspension noise on Gen III

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 08:26:12 EDT

Top-o-the-Morn DAKer's!

My '01 has developed a wild-sounding noise in the front end. I noticed it
last night....making a full left turn in parking lot, the lot was not smooth
so the truck rocked side-to-side a bit and from the front right corner
something sounded like the suspension was giving out. It does not happen on
a full right turn, just full left when the front of the truck is in a
downward motion (wheel in jounce). Besides a warranty claim, any ideas what
this is?

P.S. I'll be thinking of you NASCAR fans this weekend as we are headed to
M.I.S. for the Kmart 400!! Woohoo!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!