RE: Suspension noise on Gen III

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 09:24:34 EDT

Good Morning Ed and John!

Thanks for your info guys! I just hit 17K with my '01 4X2 when I heard this
for the first time. No off-road for me, just city/hwy. I made an appointment
to have this fixed, not just looked at ;) I'll let you know what happens.

Sorry for not responding earlier....my son had strep throat Friday so I took
a half-day and I can not get the newsgroup from home.

Again this group proved it has the experience to help everyone!!
Cheerios!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!