Re: New Track Times For V6

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 09:52:23 EDT

1) Proven your point....proven you can act like an asshole??
2)full of shit?..dont talk when you dont know what the f8ck you are talking
about...no shit on my end of the line
3) anyone with sence would know when to shut there mouth and not talk shit
when they have no idea what they are talking about.

wait for the timeslip..its comming

-later