New Track Times For V6--last remark and its over

From: Ryan G. (gogglesqq@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 22:09:48 EDT

Ok, I'm done with this thread. I believe I have proven my point.

        Uhhhhhhhhhhh you havent proven a single thing to me! You might want
to change your tone real quick. I wouldnt want to burn any bridges with the
people on the DML. There is a great deal of excellent info passed along
here and someday you may need help and youll be S.O.L. My guess is that
youre a big-shot and are too good for the help of others or you wouldnt
believe what they tell you anyhow. End of thread. The End. ( sorry to
drag this on but i get so angry about people like this that it damn near
gives me anxiety attacks...Grrrrrr)

    Ryan