RE: electric fans

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 22:24:14 EDT

Black Magic on my 98 5.2L 4x4 CC. Atlanta traffic, 100Degree's outside at
1:45ishPM, 90% humidity, dead stop 1 hour, AC Cranked, NEVER got to 210. I
also run a 180 Degree T-Stat but have never even put in DEI Radiator relief.
I'm impressed.

Usually without traffic it stays much cooler, however, sitting below 210 for
AN HOUR in 100 Degree 90% humidity is pretty impressive in my book.

Shawn

P.S.
        Go ahead and get the manual off switch for it if you get the Black Magic,
it's annoying to turn the key to on or ACC and have it crank up if the
engines warm and not running.