New Sport Truck Mag has a DAKSY!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 22:54:31 EDT

Hey, DML! (Attn: Tim Althoff; Kevin Hoegen & Renato Pia)
Just got the newest issue of Sport Truck & I almost trashed it because all
that was on the cover was S-10s, S-10s & more S-10s, but I opened it anyway,
and Danged if there wasn't a DAKSY on page 126! Talk about Solar Yellow!
Even the badges are painted over! It's a 99 R/T, lowered, Ram-aired, etc..&
she's a beaut! Not sure I like the clear corners on the rear, but the owner
flipped the tailgate latch, removed all decals & painted the mirrors & door
handles SY. Nice.
He's in CT. Any of you guys who were at Foxwoods ever see it? (Chuck? Walt?
Josh?)
The owner prowls for & preys on 5.0 Rustangs & leaves em with their tails
tucked between their legs!
L8r,

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )