Re: Re: Re: Header install on 3.9?

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 22:47:55 EDT

Yeah, you'll have to remove the air intake but that's just one wingnut and
pull. The manifold came off easily except for the one stud but a mapp
tourch helped alot. The manifolds/headers go through the top of the engine
compartment not the bottom. If you have a friend or two to help, it'll be
alot less stressful if you don't have much experience.

Geoff