RE: RT Killer hit, AGAIN!!(somewhat long)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 03:14:27 EDT

Geez Geoffrey, glad you're okay, but I know what you mean. I almost got
wiped out in my Jetta today. Coming home down the 405 by Carson when the
Arco refinery went nuts and released a bunch of sulphur dioxide in the air.
People were watching the refinery instead of their cars and I almost ended
up being the victim several times through there.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD