Better MPG

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 23:24:31 EDT

Here's what I was thinking. Lowering a truck will improve gas mileage.
1. A lowered truck will have less wind resistance.
2. (This is the biggie) A lowered truck handles better. If you don't
have to slow down as much for a corner, you won't have to accelerate as
much leaving the corner. Since our trucks burn more gas accelerating, if
we can keep acceleration to a minimum we can save gas.
Does anyone think my wife will buy this?
You Gen III guys could save even more with a Hotchkis kit.

Doug Fedeli