Re: "I Have Returned"

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 22:41:11 EDT

Hi David

Glad to hear things are going better and I hope in the long run things turn
out the best for you and your family. In the past I've asked questions on
the DML and you have responded, and have always steered me right. I hope
you and your family can work things out, and God be with you all.

Take care,
Jay & Dana