sure-grip/no-slip and suggestions.

From: Robert R.II (iicold@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 00:43:05 EDT

Okay guys, after debating between the sure-grip and the powertrax
differentials, I've decided to go ahead and purchase my sure-grip unit. I
just want to make sure that the sure-grip unit is a positive unit. I think
that both of the units (No-Slip/Sure-grip) are positive units, but I would
like to make sure just before I purchase the sure-grip unit. If you guys
with the factory limited slip differentials would feed me your thoughts on
the Sure-Grip unit and its performance, it will be greatly appreciated, the
same for the guys with the Powertrax No-Slip. Let's get this understood,
I'm trying to turn both of the wheels when I'm on mud, ice, or just burning
the tires and I would like to get the best unit for the Dakota. Thanks
group.

Robert.

'00 CC 3.9
5 speed
Mobil 1, K & N filter, and a couple more custom jobs.

Cat-back system coming soon, ideas welcome.