Re:"Was" Test" Now Houston Flood"

From: hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 05:02:13 EDT

I NEED SOME ARM FLOATIES FOR THE DAK!! So far I've been lucky.. the water
was one inch from coming into the house... The dak was sitting in about 1'
of water this morning but, there is no worry, She is sitting pretty...
Other parts of town are pretty bad.. we had 20" of rain on the south side
but, are fortunate enough to have a pretty good drainage system.. So all is
good here... " I'm worried about Gene, He is in a part of town that got
over 30"... Gene if you around give us a shout and let us know how
everything is..
Later, Hop