Re: Throttle Response

From: Chris Spotts (ccs138@psu.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 11:31:50 EDT

Spin the tires with a V6? You could probably do it with the manual, but
since it sounds like you have an automatic, you'll probably need a few more
mods. Maybe the throttle lag you feel is from the torque converter, that's
the only real connection between the engine and the transmission when you
first start out, just some spinning fluid.

-Chris