Re: Tire question

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 20:46:51 EDT

I have 245s on the front with 7in. wheels and 275s on the back with 8in.
wheels on my 91. It's also lowered 2/4 and I have no rubbing problems. My
rear end is narrowed and the rear wheels are dished quite a bit, but the
offset on the front is slightly more positive than stock. They don't stick
out like gangsta' rice burners either.

David