Re: LA valve covers on a Magnum Engine

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 20:17:21 EDT

>.I will also be using Moroso Blue Max 8MM
> wires with Moroso Super Looms in maching Yellow to go with
> my 99 Solar Yellow R/T.

Good luck with the Blue Max wires. I had a set and they were the
worst wires I've ever bought. After removing them a few times the
plug boots (factory crimped mind you) came off of several wires. If
you've already got them go ahead and use them just be real careful
when changing plugs and they may last a little while. I recommend
Taylor wires, those things are pretty much indestructible.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com