LA valve covers on a Magnum Engine

From: hemi@charter.net
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 20:15:16 EDT

I am about to do this mod using the outline done by Sean
Meldrum. Anyone have any experiences good or bad with this
besides Sean?Sean's outline seems pretty simple, but I have
been told by some that there is a slightly different lip on
the two head designs that makes this difficult.
Anyone know the thread size of the valve cover bolts and the
length?

I have some nice old finned aluminum Cal Customs covers taht
are recently polished that will look bad as hell if I can
get em on there.I will also be using Moroso Blue Max 8MM
wires with Moroso Super Looms in maching Yellow to go with
my 99 Solar Yellow R/T.

I will probably be doing this tomorrow or Tuesday night.

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60"><TEXTAREA
NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">
W Jack Hilton III
Dakota R/T Club Division 2 Rep.
www.DakotaRT.com