S/T spank...almost

From: \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 01:14:41 EDT

    It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon when it happened. I had just spent
the morning washing and waxing the S/T and decided it was time to take a
little cruise to finish drying her off. Now I'm not one for street racing
myself, but there are times in a man's life when honor is at stake.
    I'd say I was doin about 20mph in town when I first noticed him. He was
comin up fast on my right hand side, ignoring all road signs and street
lights. Before I knew it he was whizzing past me on the right with no regard
for safety (hell there was even a point when he was on the sidewalk just to
get past me).
    Well, I couldn't let this go unchallenged, so I mashed my 3.9L and let
those dual hooker tips do the talkin. It took no time at all for me to catch
up to him, but just as I was about to show him who was boss, I came up to a
stop sign. WELL, that didn't stop this little punk...whoosh...he
flew right through that stop sign and sped across the oncoming traffic
    I had about enough by now...as soon as the coast was clear, I popped the
clutch and let my one wheel drive monster take off as only a Magnum V6 can.
I could see this kid clearly now. He kept looking back, fear in his eyes and
sweat on his brow....he new I was comin! I chirped that rear tire into
second and felt the G-force mash me against the drivers seat as I slowly
gained on him...another few seconds I thought to myself, and all hell be
seeing is my streescene roll pan and DML sticker.......but no such luck! No
sooner had I caught up with him again did he do an incredible 90 degree turn
maneuver into the junior high school parkin lot. Well, if we would have
stuck to the straightaway, I would have spanked him for sure....but I had
underestimated this kid. He knew my Dak was no good at sharp
turns....especially at these speeds.
    As I passed the school lot, I looked into my rear view mirror to see his
smug look as he placed his bike on the bike rack. Little did he know that
I'd be back. I knew the junior high school let the kids out around
3pm.......so I would be there....ready....waiting...to show this punk who
was boss...but first, I'm gonna make a visit to the auto parts store and
pick up some 108 octane boost....just to make sure.
I realize this may seem foolhardy and careless...but kids today need to
learn respect, and me and my modified V6 S/T are just the duo to make that
happen!