Re: How do you take the seats apart/out of a gen III?

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 14:45:40 EDT

Are you sure it is riveted? When I took my seats seats of the the 98 RC Dak that donated then, I had a heck of a time figureing out that the 20% middle seat was bolted to brackets that are bolted to the inside seat mounts on either side. They were hard as hell getting out, I think I needed a 6" socket extension and swivel attchmt to get it out...

Mike S.
www.geocities.com/geek_farm/truck.html