RE: Re: Dead Dak, I screwed up Somehow

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 15:08:52 EDT

That's what I'm working on right now, I'm backing out the nuts and trying to
reset the lash to 0. Any one know an easier way than to set lash on all of
them till you can't twist the rod anymore, then torque 1/2 turn further,
then bump the starter and do all 16 again. This takes FOREVER! Thanks for
the reply! ;-)

Shawn